Saturday, January 21, 2012

Re-emergence

In case you haven't noticed, it's been a little quiet around here. It's not that I haven't had much to say, it's that I have too much to say and I can't even being to keep up with the changes. As many of you know, I have been unemployed since August. You would think I would have had plenty of time to write blogs. Nope. Basically, after the Summer Solstice, as the days became shorter and the darkness grew I was called to my inner self to confront and be embraced by my own darkness. The universe opened up space for me to slow down and let me cut the necessary ties so I could go inward. That is where I stayed. I had time all to myself. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't comfortable, but in retrospect it was an amazing time of introspection and healing and release. I can say on spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical levels I am a stronger, very different person in every way--and getting more so every day. Being unemployed was a gift and just when I started to worry about things like, say, oh, the mortgage, the universe provided. And the universe continues to provide me with gifts, as it probably always did, but the richness of this experience is that I now can not only see them, but they are almost always exactly what I need.

With the return of the sun and the expansive energy I am being pulled outward and am reopening to the world. A fresh start. After Yule, I started applying for jobs and got a few offers and start work again this week. I embarked on a deeper spiritual path and am on my way. I also started getting more opportunities to personally, professionally, and spiritually to do the work that makes me stronger and doesn't wear away at me slowly. I already know that this will lead me to my great work of this lifetime (what ever that may be). Not everyone is blessed with this opportunity and I am grateful.

Tomorrow marks the Lunar New Year, what a great week to get things started. It will be anything but quiet around here. So, even if it's just a cross-post to some of my larger projects, I promise to keep you posted because this stuff is really gonna be cool. Already, I've got a lot to do...
...and every single day finding joy in:
  • being an obsessive dog mom
  • creating more intimate and meaningful connections with people
  • spending more time with my humongous, crazy-in-a-good-way Italian family
  • getting fit and healthy
  • creating a welcoming, loving, magickal home
  • finding the love for myself that only I can provide
Oh, and that full-time job I start this week.

It's a lot but the wheels are already in motion on most of it and it's already feeding my body, mind, and spirit in ways I never knew possible. I am living in positive abundance and there is more where that came. I wish the same for all of you.

1 comment: